New Jobs 2022 in pakistan | Today Latest Jobs Deputy Commissioner Malir Karachi BPS 1 to 4 job Interviews
Government jobs in pakistan 2022
- Date Posted: 11 April, 2022
- Category / Sector: Government
- Newspaper: Kawish Jobs
- Education: Matric
- Vacancy Location: Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan
- Job Industry: Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO
- Job Type: Management Jobs
- Job Type:Temporary
- Expected Last Date: 30 April, 2022
Government Jobs In Pakistan Today
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO invites packages for job positions marketed in day by day Kawish dated 11 April 2022 for following vacancies in Hyderabad, hyderabad Sindh Pakistan.
Assistant lineman and alm
Candidates with Matric etc. Instructional background can be desired.
Apply at Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO state-of-the-art Government jobs in Management and departments earlier than final date that’s around April 30, 2022 or as in step with final date in newspaper advert. Read whole ad on-line to recognize a way to follow on latest Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO job opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria / Qualification:
Matriculation simplest (Minimum & Maximum)
18-30 years (Urban) which includes general age rest
18-33 years (Rural) along with widespread age relaxation
Medical Category ‘A’.
Height Minimum 5 Ft. 4 Inches.
Chest Minimum 32 Inches.
Weight As consistent with Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) + 5% relaxation on upper side.
Skill / Physical Test Criteria:
i. Running: 800 meters in 5 (05) minutes
ii. Push Ups / Dund: 20 in a unmarried try in 03 minutes
iii. Lifting of weight: 30 KG in unmarried try
v. Climbing Skill: (Tower / Ladder) Climbing upto 10 toes on tower / ladder wearing protection gadget.
Vi. Pulling of Wires: In one span of 100 ft
Apply at once on: https://sutc.Usindh.Edu.Pk/hesco
Test rate of Rs.600 is required to be deposited on or earlier than closing date and replica of receipt to be enclosed /
uploaded with the utility. Without info of the challan, programs won’t be prevalent on the portal.
1. HBL Bank
2. HBL Mobile App
three. Konnect App
four. Konnect Agent Network (Konnect Shop)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Neither by means of hand utility could be acquired at HESCO HQ / SUTC nor those obtained via postal offerings, can be entertained.
2. Applicants are counseled to apply without delay on the University of Sindh internet site.
Three. For online application submission portal is available on the address www.Sutc.Usindh.Edu.Pk/hesco/. Follow the instructions given on the net utility submission portal.
4. Test price of Rs.600 is required to be deposited on or before closing date and replica of receipt to be enclosed / uploaded with the software. Without info of the challan, packages might not be well-known on the portal.
5. Test rate shall be paid on prescribed Bank Challan which may be downloaded from www.Sutc.Usindh.Edu.Pk/hesco/.
6. Roll No. Slip containing the records concerning test middle, timings, and take a look at date shall be despatched at once to applicants by way of SUTC at least 1 week before the test via the registered e mail deal with.
7. Candidates also can down load their Roll No. Slip from the www.Sutc.Usindh.Edu.Pk/hesco/.
Eight. Only the ones candidates who have completed their Matriculation certificates are eligible to use. Candidates to whom final result card has no longer been issued or end result awaited shall now not be taken into consideration. Candidates having better qualifications shall not be eligible for appointment.
9. The candidates are advised to contact the Sindh University Testing Centre on (022-9213252) or e-mail at data. Su**@us****.Pk for any question/facts related to written Test, show of provisional and very last list of candidates, Roll wide variety slips, test centers, end result and so forth.
10. Last date for submission of online programs is 30.04.2022.
11. The Online Application portal will be removed from the internet site at 11:59 PM on the last date for the receipt of applications.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATIONS UNDER EMPLOYEE CHILDREN QUOTA:
1.Only children of HESCO’s Employees may be taken into consideration towards Employees youngsters Quota. Only the ones applicants who will follow on www.Sutc.Usindh.Edu.Pk/hesco/ through portal could be taken into consideration for induction/quick-listing below 20% Employee’s youngsters quota.
2.Children of those HESCO personnel who have died after retirement, (Category-D), retired (Category-E) and serving (Category-F) are eligible to use.
|Deputy Commissioner Malir Karachi BPS 1 to 4 job Interviews|